As a private Christian school, CBA does not receive any funds from the state of Oklahoma. Because of this,CBA operates fiscally through charitable giving* and by charging tuition.
2017-18 ANNUAL COSTS
- Tuition & Fees for grades 7-8: $5,510
- Tuition & Fees for grades 9-12: $5,820
- Lunches: $480
- Bus transportation: $1,000 - $1,100
- Room and Board: $2,450
- Activity Fee: $100
- Application Fee: $25
International student cost information can be found here.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- Pay by the year (3% discount)
- Pay by the semester: July - 3% discount for the first semester, December - 3% discount for the second semester
- Pay in 10-11 equal payments through FACTS. (You may pay the July payment by cash or check. The second and subsequent payments will be made through FACTS. You will be asked to sign up for FACTS if you choose the monthly plan. Any extra charges will be paid by the families choosing this option.)
Any alterations from the three options above will need to be cleared with the Board Financial Committee.
If financial assistance is needed, families can apply for the CBA Grant-in-Aid Program. The CBA Grant-in-Aid Program requires that you complete the "Tuition Assistance Application Form", which is sent to and reviewed by an outside firm. They, in turn, send the application to a committee at CBA to review necessary information. In addition to the application, the school requires that you provide the following:
- A copy of last year's IRS Form 1040
- A letter of explanation if you believe you have unusual circumstances which you would like our committee to consider
*If you would like more information on ways to support CBA financially, please visit our Support CBA page.